Friday, October 19, 2012

35 NO INTERNET FOR A WHILE

As our vacation progressed we moved more and more towards uninhabited regions, in which the internet's reach was null. We had a pretty good time. We are all the way in Vegas now, which is pretty sweet. I've never actually been, so it's quite awesome.

This update, however, is not to tell you what we're doing. It is actually in regards to the newest video posted on the Afraid At Home channel. The link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LMC30r6Sko

If I was confused before, now I am more than ever. In the video Kyle seems to have no recollection of any of the past events in the channel. His looks make me assume that this video was taken before the videos on the channel, but the way he acts is different. He sounds way deuchier than in previous entries. Not to mention the house he lives in is different, as well as saying that he just got back from seeing his parents. I mean, what the fuck?

Is this a joke from FATHER and PLAGUE? If not I don't know what to make of this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment