Wednesday, October 31, 2012

36 DREAM OF OTHER WORLDS

After a long delay, I finally had another one of my odd dreams. I was in an abyss of darkness. Sounds pretentious and trite, but that's the best way to describe it, rather than saying it was really really dark. 

I was just there in this dark space floating around and about, when two red eyes opened before me. It was the giant man who always tried to kill me in my other dreams. I can't really recall his facial features other than his eyes, but I do remember his name. He was the WATCHER. 

I was very scared of him at first, thinking he might want to do me harm again. But the more I stayed with him, the more comforting his presence became. He told me that, a long long time ago, he created bridges between my world and other worlds. Each world was exactly the same in shape and form, the only thing that differed was the souls of the people that inhabited them. Even though the people that lived in each world looked alike, they were in fact very different beings in heart and mind. 

In the ancient days people used these bridges freely. But after some sort of incident, he locked up these bridges and sealed away in them the creatures that created this distress. 

Then he apologized for killing me in my dreams, but made sure to know that each time I envisioned someone's face, I was awakening the soul of one of these creatures that was sealed away. He was merely trying to stop me. So I guess in part, everything that has happened to Kyle, Justin, me and Hannah...it's all my fault.

At the realization of this, I began to weep in my dream. The WATCHER comforted me and told me that not all is lost. There is still something that can be done, but he couldn't tell me just yet. He said that as the PROPHET it will all soon be revealed to me.

I am heading back home tomorrow. It will take me a couple of days, but I think I know what I need to do: confront PLAGUE.

No comments:

Post a Comment