Thursday, August 9, 2012

29 THE DREAM (FOURTH TIME)

I had not had "the dream" for a while now, until last night.

Everything was exactly as usual: people aligned, Hannah (looking beautiful in a Victorian era dress), and the other man, staring at me with worried eyes. I looked around not seeing Kyle this time.

I looked over at a man standing opposite Hannah. He was faceless, and wearing a suit, like all the others. I concentrated deeply to visualize his face, but something went wrong somewhere. The faceless man turned his head towards me. I suddenly felt a deep blow in my stomach. The man's suit suddenly turned into a cloak, with a hood, and his face turned into a mask. It was one of the masks those plague doctors used to wear, kind of like this:


The masked mad kept staring at me. Suddenly Kyle finally appeared. He was smiling a crooked smile. He walked up to me and softly whispered "My son has awakened. Now find the other children."

I must have given him the wrong look, because at that moment his smile turned to a frown, his eyes turned red, and he hit me in the stomach so hard I woke up instantly. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I've felt sick all day. I guess, either it was an extremely vivid dream, or Kyle is up to something...

No comments:

Post a Comment