Wednesday, August 15, 2012

30-2 THE NIGHTMARE

So here's the deal: 

the other night I had one of the most stomach wrenching nightmare's I've had in my entire life. I don't really remember much of it, just the two red eyes staring, not at me, but inside me. It could see everything, all my faults, all my secrets. Then I heard a voice, but I don't remember what it said. Next thing I know I woke up trembling and bleeding from my nose. I headed to my computer to write it all down (failing miserably to make any sense). After writing everything, I threw up and passed out. 

The one thing that sticks out however is a series of names and phrases. The names were: Hannah, Kyle, Jake, and Plague.

The phrase was: "The mediator will find him."

I'm about to go to work now, so I just thought I'd make a quick update, in case anyone was actually concerned.

Good day.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Apparently, I am the mediator. I am searching for the SAVIOUR, or some such, by collecting videos from people of them answering these questions (or pictures of them with the answers separate), along with contact info and name and age:
    1) Who rules DOMINION?
    2) How many CHILDREN are there?
    3) Where is WHISPER kept?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well this just keeps getting more and more confusing by the minute. I mean, how is anyone supposed to know the answer to any of those questions? At this point I really have no clue anymore what part I have in all of this.

      Delete