Tuesday, August 21, 2012

31 THE WHITE CREATURE

I had another dream last night. It wasn't like the others at all. 

I was in the middle of a forest. It wasn't dark, but it was rather dim. I was walking through it. It was very peaceful and silent, but a very unnatural type of silence. When you're in a forest alone, you can still hear the sound of the wind blowing through the leaves, the sound of insects during their daily activities, as well as the sound of your own footsteps crackling on dead leaves. Here there was nothing, just the sound of my breath.

As I was walking I came across a giant tree. It was big, strong, and inviting. I headed towards it, when suddenly I realized there was something at the base of it moving. I hid behind a bush, and got a closer look. It was a naked man, or maybe a woman even. It really had no discernible features, except for its long claws and  small black eyes. It appeared to be eating something.

As I got a closer look I realized to my horror that its meal was...me. Suddenly I found myself dead, but conscious, as the creature kept devouring me. I could feel every single bite. Suddenly the creature spoke to me; not that it actually talked to me, but I heard its voice. It was chilling. It said: "They will come for you when they are done. Then the feast will begin."

I woke up right after that. I would dismiss it as just a regular dream, but the feeling I had throughout it was as real as the dreams I've had with Kyle and the faceless people.

I'm starting to be very restless...

No comments:

Post a Comment