Thursday, July 5, 2012

23 DATE NIGHT

Last night, me and Hannah went out to eat. We were having a good time. I am starting to enjoy our time together even more lately. I have thoughts about us that I'm not willing to share with her just yet, but they remain there, etched permanently into my brain.


We got to the restaurant, and about twenty minutes into our meal, I noticed, sitting behind us at the bar area, Kyle. I asked Hannah to excuse me and I headed over there. I asked him what he was doing, and he answered by saying we needed to talk. I told him I was on a date: he ignored me. 


He went on to talk about how the process is taking too much time. He said that he thought the prophet would be more powerful, or some shit like that. I told him to stay away from me, to which he responded by threatening Hannah's safety. I was livid to say the least! I told him to stay away from us or I would call the police. He smiled, stood up, gave me a pat on the shoulder and walked out. 


I sat back down with Hannah, but my night was ruined. I know an empty threat when I hear one, and that sure as hell wasn't one.

No comments:

Post a Comment