Wednesday, July 18, 2012

25 UUH

And here is where I get pissed off:


I did not write that colorful message from the previous post. At this point I'm starting to draw another parallel with Afraid At Home. 


-Messages written without the user's knowledge: check


Just in case, I made sure to tell Hannah and to ask her to tell me in case I start acting strange or drifting away similarly to what Kyle went through.


On the other hand, this could be a prank. Some asshole with nothing better to do hacked into my account and posted random meaningless bullshit. Very fucking funny man. I am so happy you got your laugh. Now I'm changing all my passwords, and if whoever it was (if this was a prank) does it again, I will go apeshit.


I apologize for my language, but I'm truly not in a good mood right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment