Monday, July 2, 2012

22 THE DREAM (THIRD TIME)

Last night I had it again. Same old thing, seven people blah blah blah. Once again Kyle was there, and so was Hannah. She looked at me with sad, yet loving eyes. It felt like she was pitying me for some reason. I looked over at the person standing across from Hannah: it was a man this time. He was wearing a nice Victorian age suit, with a bow tie. As the rest of the people the man was faceless. I closed my eyes and concentrated. Like last time, the room quickly faded into darkness, as the giant red eyed man appeared out of thin air yet again. He commanded me to stop once more, but I kept thinking harder and harder.


He waved his hand towards me to crush me, but Kyle jumped in front of it and stopped it. I could feel a sort of power emanating from Kyle. It was sort of inhuman. 


Finally the face appeared on the man. He was handsome, with a beard, and he somewhat reminded me of Kyle. I guess Kyle thought the same: he walked up towards the man in awe (or was it shock), which soon turned into rage. He turned towards me, hatred filling his eyes, and left into the shadows. 


I woke up, confused, drained, and more tired than before I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment