Sunday, June 3, 2012

10 CHATROOM

Here's from a Skype chat I had saturday night with my best friend Hannah. 


Zeke Roberts: I saw that guy again
Hannah DiVecchio: fuck zeke! are you obbsessed?
Hannah DiVecchio: *obsessed
Zeke Roberts: No, I'm just saying he creeps me out.
Hannah DiVecchio: if someone creeps you out you stay away...
Zeke Roberts: I'm just curious is all. 
Hannah DiVecchio: mo like you got a crush!!!
Zeke Roberts: Fuck you.
Hannah DiVecchio: hostile!
Zeke Roberts: It's just that, the other night he came over and he was covered in blood.
Hannah DiVecchio: wtf? was he hurt?
Zeke Roberts: It wasn't his blood
Hannah DiVecchio: dafuq?
Zeke Roberts: I let him in and he cleaned himself. He told me his name was Kyle.
Hannah DiVecchio: are you fucking crazy? this guy could be in like the mafia or some shit like that.
Hannah DiVecchio: you said he had a suit.
Hannah DiVecchio: that shouldv'e been your first hint
Zeke Roberts: ...
Zeke Roberts: I highly doubt he's from the mafia. 
Hannah DiVecchio: im just sayin. what else did he do?
Zeke Roberts: He just washed his hands, told me his name and left.
Hannah DiVecchio: shit
Hannah DiVecchio: dude stay away. this guy is bad news
Zeke Roberts: That's the thing, I saw him again a couple days later, and he acted like none of what happened the other night actually happened.
Hannah DiVecchio: i',m telling you. this is mafia shit
Zeke Roberts: So here's what I need to ask you.
Hannah DiVecchio: fuck i could feel this coming an hour ago
Zeke Roberts: Could you please please please pretty pretty please ask Thom to do a quick check on this guy? Just to be safe?
Hannah DiVecchio: you want me to ask my cop brother to to a search on your crazy killer neighbor? what do i get out of this?
Zeke Roberts: My eternal gratitude?
Zeke Roberts: Hannah?
Hannah DiVecchio: you fucking owe me big time roberts
Zeke Roberts: Oh thank you thank you thank you! I LOVE YOU!
Hannah DiVecchio: yeah yeah
Hannah DiVecchio: save it 

No comments:

Post a Comment