Wednesday, June 13, 2012

15 THE DREAM

I am sure the dream I had last night was fueled by my reading of Kyle's blog. I'm sure you'll think the same once you hear what it is:


I was in a vast white room with no doors, or windows, or light of any sort (even though it was brightly illuminated by some sort of white neon-like light). I was standing in the middle of it with my eyes closed, but I could still see everything around me. Out of nowhere I found myself surrounded by seven faceless individuals. They were all dressed in what appeared to be Victorian age garbs. Three of them were women.


One of the individuals, who was wearing a nice black suit, walked up to me. Suddenly where there was nothing, a face appeared. It was Kyle's. He grabbed my hand and told me to think of faces for those people. I did. Slowly faces started to slowly appear on the other six people. But before they could appear completely the room turned black. From nowhere a giant man with red eyes appeared and said "NO!" 


I woke up right after. I am sure that my recent obsession with Kyle and his blog fueled this awkward dream. So I'll dismiss it...once again no poetry...


...maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment