Monday, June 11, 2012

14 AFRAID AT HOME

I have been reading this blog and watching all the videos for the past few hours. That is definitely Kyle there, except he looks a bit different now. But it is absolutely him. I'm not sure if this is a joke thing or not, but I am slightly disturbed to say the least. All that shit couldn't have really happened to him, could it? I mean, there are weird distortions and his friend died, and then this random faceless man in a suit...now way that shit is real! 
You know what? I'm done with all this. Forget Kyle, and forget this afraid at home bullshit thing. I'm going to go back to what I started this blog for: sharing my shitty poetry. That's it! 

3 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for wanting to drop it. However, what you witnessed on Kyle's blog/vlog, the sounds, distortions, FATHER, MOTHER..... they are all very real. Kyle is not dangerous. He is lost and alone. Don't leave him out in the cold, Zeke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kyle could be very dangerous at this point, if he's now an agent of FATHER.

      Delete