Thursday, June 28, 2012

20 SOMETHING'S OFF

Here is something a little bit odd: the sounds I told you guys a while ago have NOT fucking stopped! They are still going on every fucking night, and they are driving me crazy. I will tell management once more, and maybe ask them if I could switch apartments. A friend of mine had a bad roach problem a while ago and her management gave her a new apartment and ever gave her a deal on it. Hopefully something similar will happen.


But here's something weird: last night I stayed over at Hannah's house. We watched movies together, it was really fun. We fell asleep together late at night on her couch. Suddenly I was awakened by those same goddamn sounds from my apartment. Hannah was too tired so she didn't wake up. They were a bit softer and slower than the ones from my apartment, which led me to believe that I got so used to hearing those sounds at my place that I'm hearing them everywhere. Just fucking great!

2 comments:

  1. That's kind of creepy, considering Kyle heard those same noises..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly. I am starting to get unnerved.

      Delete