Sunday, June 17, 2012

17 THE DREAM PT.2

I have been having a few nights of unrequited sleep the past few nights because of my work schedule. However, last night I did manage to get some good sleep, and I had that dream again.


The white room, the faceless people, Kyle approaching me: all was exactly the same. So I thought, maybe if I think harder I can see who these people are. So I did, and their faces slowly began to be etched upon those empty visages. 


And just like last time, the room turned pitch black and the giant man with the red eyes appeared again and shouted "NO!" I looked over to Kyle and he was softly smiling in a very encouraging way as to say "go on". So I did. 


I concentrated my hardest to make those faces appear, but this did not please the giant man. I couldn't see his face, as it was covered in wrath and darkness, but his red eyes blinded me. I shielded my face from the light. Suddenly, dark clouds began forming up in the air, and thunderous roars began pervading the room. I was scared, my legs were shaking. But I pressed on.


I finally managed to visualize the face of the person nearest to me, and to my surprise it turned out to be my best friend Hannah. Kyle smiled and walked towards her. I couldn't see what he was doing because at that moment the giant man walked up to me, grabbed me, and swallowed me whole.


I woke up, sweating, shaking, and with a bloody nose. I am still startled and exhausted right now. I feel drained. I don't know if any of what happened in that dream was real...


Only a crazy person would ask themselves that. I do, however need to check up on Hannah...and maybe even Kyle...

No comments:

Post a Comment