Tuesday, June 5, 2012

11 CRACKLE POP HISS

This one is dedicated to the weird sounds that started in my room about 3 hours ago. I've been trying to go to bed in vain.

CRACKLE POP HISS

Crackle pop hiss
Pervading from my walls
Hammering their way through my brain.
What ungodly creature could have
Summoned such a demonic sound
Keeping me from going to sleep

Crackle pop hiss
Thousands of ants in a file line
Creepy long legged spiders crawling
Ice knives stabbing water
Freezing the back of my head
Shooting chills down my spine

Crackle pop hiss
I want to fucking sleep!

----------------

I know this sucks...but it's all you get at this hour...

6 comments:

  1. Do you think maybe your neighbor is doing something loud and suspicious? Kind of sounds like him..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...possibly. He is on the other side of the wall. It sounded like something crawling in the wall though so I'm not sure...

      Delete
    2. Maybe you just need an exterminator, then.

      Delete
  2. Hi Stargazer you blocked me its tigertank27

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never blocked anyone. In fact...I'm not sure who you are O_o

      Delete