Thursday, June 21, 2012

18 HANNAH

I'm sorry I didn't update any time sooner. Right after I wrote the last blog entry, I called my friend Hannah. She said everything was fine. However, yesterday Hannah called me and told me about a recurring dream she has been having.


As she described it (and yes these are her words not mine): she was in a giant embryo of light in a sort of fetal stage. Suddenly she grew up into her current form, and was expelled from the embryo into a desert. She was naked, and the sun was killing her. She slowly started dying, and in an ultimate attempt at living, transformed herself into an oasis, with a water pool, and a palm tree, the whole nine yards. Out of nowhere, a man covered in ragged clothes walked up to the oasis. He was dirty and tired. The man took a drink from the oasis and suddenly felt his strength return to him. The man removed the rags from his face, revealing him to be me. I thanked the oasis and the light that birthed it and left.


She wasn't as freaked out about that dream as I was. I think there might be a connection to mine. What makes me think of this is the fact that she remembers the first time she had that dream coincided with me seeing her in my dream. Maybe if I can see the other people's faces I can put these pieces together more easily. Or maybe these are just dreams, and I am just disillusioned...

No comments:

Post a Comment